Get your Oversize/Overweight permits from the Over-Dimensional Permit Unit of the Oregon state's Motor Carrier Transportation Division. Contact them directly or apply through a permitting service with an additional charge.

Permit Office

Motor Carrier Transportation Division,
Over-Dimension Permit Unit
550 Capitol Street NE, Salem OR,
Phone 503-373-0000 - Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-In Counter Service - Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Call 503.373.0000 for permit questions or see for more details.