Vehicles that are non-IRP/IFTA registered or exceeding the size/weight limitations must obtain valid permits before entering into a jurisdiction other than their base jurisdiction.

Trip Permits

Carriers who operate their qualified vehicle in the non-IRP registered location must obtain a Trip Permit. The Trip permit is a temporary permit given instead of the IRP credentials for the registered vehicles.

Fuel Permits

A Fuel permit is a must for the truckers who do not have an IFTA decal and license for their vehicle. Carriers must hold a temporary fuel permit before entering a jurisdiction for which they are not properly permitted.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

If a vehicle is over-dimensional (oversize) or overweight, they must obtain an Oversize and Overweight Permit to authorize the movement according to vehicle size and weight.