Truck Stops:

Trucks Stops were started to address the diesel fuel requirements for truckers traveling interstate. But then, the services were expanded due to an increased number of truckers and their need to dispatch with minimum time. Services offered for truckers include refreshments, entertainment, TV-based movie theaters, video arcades, etc. Trucker with relatively fewer miles to travel in Oregon State, can find Truck Stops with parking area, fueling station, dining restaurant, etc.

Click the links below to explore the nearest truck stops in Oregon State:

Trucking Management Software

TruckLogics is a cloud-based truck management system designed for small and medium fleet operations. It offers the truckers with services like dispatch, route planning and optimization, freight brokerage, rates, and quotes management, compliance management, load optimization, and fleet maintenance etc. Truckers can easily manage their operations using this user-friendly software in desktop version as well as in mobile applications.

Contact our US-based support team to assist your questions. Learn More.

Oregon IRS Contact Information

250 NW Franklin Ave.
Bend, OR 97701

Contact Information:541-706-5732

Make Appointment: 844-545-5640

Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.)

Services Provided

Find more locations here:

Oregon DMV Contact Information

Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Services
DMV Headquarters
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem, OR 97314


Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m except Statewide holidays and for other required closures.

For more contact information, Click here:


IFTA: International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) is an agreement among the U.S states and Canadian provinces to simplify the fuel tax reporting for interstate motor carriers. See the below links to know more information about IFTA,

IRP:The International Registration Plan (IRP) provides for the payment of apportionable fees by total distance operated in all jurisdictions among the U.S states, the District of Columbia and Canada Provinces. You must register for the IRP plates to operate in multiple states or provinces, motor carriers must register in their base jurisdiction. You can get the contact information for each IRP jurisdiction in the IRP Directory. See the below links to know more on IRP,

UCR: Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) is applied to your business if you operate a truck or bus in interstate or international commerce. See the below link for more information onUCR,

FMCSA: Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) provides information about your rights when moving across interstate lines. You can submit the household goods commercial complaints or dangerous safety violations involved in any commercial truck or bus to this agency. See the below links to know more on FMCSA,